Designers

본문 바로가기

DESIGNERS

Designers

본문

Franco Mello – Leandro Agostini

FRANCO MELLO “..It all starts at the Galleria del Deposito in Genoa Boccadasse where printed serigraphs by great artists are printed but with an essential background, the Printing School. Then Celant lets me discover a different view of art. I arrive in Turin. I work in a fledgling advertising agency; working for RAI, above all RAI-3 and then Rai2; I take care of the images of important exhibitions for GAM; I publish books with Giorgio Persano and Marco Noire; and under the guidance of Piero Gilardi I begin my work for Gufram that continues to this day taking care of not only catalogues but carrying out many projects especially for children’s games that are exhibited and published around the world but are not produced. Until Cactus with Drocco, and especially the celebration of the brand at the great exhibition The Rock Furniture in Castello di Rivoli with the “mattonato” (bricked) catalogue. I win design and graphic competitions and take part in international exhibitions. I work on the packaging, I create the whole Design Dog collection and after creating with Giorgio Maffei the magazine Materiali per l’Arte (Materials for Arts), now I’m devoted to Sfioro, a jewellery collection with great artists and designers. But there are not only projects and objects ..

Products designed

(주)한국가구

대표 : 최훈학 사업자 등록번호 : 136-81-05002 통신판매업신고번호 : 주소 : 서울시 강남구 학동로 120(논현동, 한국가구) A/S : 080-666-8563 팩스 : 02-2600-7007 개인정보관리책임자 : 정훈정